Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last night

Cope in...

Last night I had the honor of chilling with 88keys, Donnis, Izza Kizza, and The Kidz in the Hall. Myself and Evan from athousandgrams.com interviewed each artist. In the next few days I'll post the interviews, but for now I have to vent...
I was severely disappointed in the lack of support at the show.Being in the Grand Rapids music scene I constantly hear people talk about how "we never get any of the big artists...", "how come Jay or 'ye don't perform at the Van Andel?", and "I want to see a T.I. show". Well, you didn't come out to the test shows so the big shows are never going to happen... What do you think 88keys is going to say when Kanye asks him about Grand Rapids??? When T.I. asks his little brother Donnis about Grand Rapids??? When Timbaland asks Izza about Grand Rapids??? I'll tell you what they will say... GRAND RAPIDS SUCKS...
The Intersection can fit 1000 people yet only 70 people ended up coming out... SMH...

peace and love to everyone who showed up and supported the show and all who chilled at the Hookah Lounge afterwards...

Cope out...

1 comment:

  1. That's pitiful. I really wanted to make it to GR for this show but it wasn't an option. People need to start understanding how this all works, You want this in your town, then support it. Wake up people.

    ReplyDelete